Protection Management, LLC provides school safety and school security consulting support to assess, mitigate, plan, train, and implement security measures in educational facilities or any off-campus activity or event.
Let Our Board Certified Security Consultants Reduce the Risk of Violence at Your School or CampusWe provide professional, unbiased, and independent expertise based on proven industry standards and best practices. Our primary focus is on proven security measures and best practices with the long-term safety and security interests of your school, school district, and the campuses’ neighborhood in mind.
What Our School Safety & School Security Risk Assessments Include
- Safety, security, and emergency planning measures
- Liaison with local & regional public safety and emergency management agencies
- Security training for educators, staff, bus drivers, board members, superintendents and principals
- Assessment and recommendations for lockdown plans
- Evacuation plans
- District & site specific emergency preparedness plans
- Evaluation of district & site specific crisis response teams
- Assessment of district & site specific security measures
- Evaluation of past security drills
Why You Can Trust Our Thorough School Safety & Security Risk Assessment for Your School and Campus SafetyThe overall intent of our School Safety & Security Risk Assessment is to ensure that the proper crime prevention measures are in place. We ensure:
- Technology is being utilized appropriately
- Security measures are tested and evaluated on a regular basis
- Security policies/protocols are up-to-date and relevant
- Your liability exposure is minimal
- Access control measures are in place and appropriately designed and working
- Training is current and the instructors are properly vetted
- Communication systems are evaluated
- The interior and exterior of all buildings are evaluated for proper security measures
- And many other approved and tested measurement standards
Why Protection Management, LLC, is Different than Other School Security “Experts”Our approach to security risk assessments is as a management consultant. We work with our clients to ascertain their concerns, needs, and at all times we encourage their input because they know their culture and community better than an outsider.
We look at the existing processes and technology and determine if there are efficiencies to be realized within the existing budgets. We understand that the budget processes can be complicated and time consuming, and that often it requires seeking out state or federal grants. Because of this, we make recommendations in a two-part process:
- Recommendations using existing resources and funds first
- Recommendations for new technology and services if there are no alternatives
We support the use of counselors, school psychologists, and mental health professionals to work with students, staff, and the school community before and after a violent incident, and we believe that prevention is the ideal approach. To conduct a review post-incident of the facility’s security or emergency action plan is an acceptable practice, but a school needs to conduct proactive reviews continually. It is far better to prevent an incident than it is to respond to one. Our security assessments are designed to help you be proactive, and not reactive in your security measures. We look for the good, the bad, and the ugly related to the security measures and readiness. As a result, you will not only get all bad news, as we believe that many clients have implemented best practices, and they have not realized it.
We provide school administrators, boards, and superintendents with recommendations from experienced security experts who understand that every client and their facility are unique, and the recommendations cannot be a cookie-cutter or template approach.
We Have a Proven Track Record of Reducing the Threat of Crime, Violence, Vulnerabilities and Potential Liability with Our Risk Assessment RecommendationsProtection Management, LLC, provides our clients with an independent assessment by board certified security professionals in security management.
- We are a Certified Protection Professional (CPP). There are approximately 4,500 internationally, and yet very few that provide services to schools.
- Our experts maintain the highest degree of continuing education and advanced training at all times.
- Participated with school safety & security committees
- Formerly ran a university safety & security department
- Understands that parents demand to know if the schools are safe, and if the administrators have taken all possible steps to prevent security incidents.
Contact Protection Management, LLC today for a Free Initial Phone Consultation.
Learn More About Us:
Protection Management, LLC is a full service professional security consultant company. We are Board Certified in Security Management; Certified Protection Professional (CPP) by ASIS International, acknowledged as the security profession’s highest recognition. Read More.