Protection Management, LLC provides on-site training to staff for both personal and business security measures and asset protection. All training will incorporate current security procedures and security policies, and will take into consideration accreditation standards and requirements as applicable.Whatever your need is, no matter the training topic, we can design you a training program that will be customized to meet the needs of your organization.
Choose from Security Training Classes, Seminars, or Expert SpeakersOur principal consultant, John M. White, CPP, CHPA, has been active in the training of employees, management, civic groups, service organizations, police officers, security professionals and others. He has presented to groups of as few as 6 people and at international conferences with over 20,000 attendees. Training others since 1975, he is recognized as a leader in security training.
We Tailor the Security Training Program to Your Specific NeedsWe believe that it will not do anyone any good if a trainer uses a standard template to train from, because every business or group is unique. Everyone has different needs and expectations, and a cookie-cutter approach is not the best option.
- First, we work with you to understand what you are working in preparation for and develop goals for your security training program
- Then, we immediately start the process of gathering information needed for that training program
Occasional Free Training is Provided to Non-Profit GroupsProtection Management, LLC provides occasional 30-45 minute training presentations to civic groups and non-profit organizations for their monthly or weekly meetings in locations where we are providing services to other clients. If you are a non-profit organization and are interested in a security training presentation, please contact us for our scheduling availability.
We Provide Security Training for a Wide Variety of Topics
- Active Shooter Prevention & Response
- Armed Robbery
- Bomb Threat
- Communication / Use of 2-way radio
- Control Room Training
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design
- Crowd Control
- Customer Service Training
- Disability Awareness Training
- Emergency Disaster
- Emergency Evacuation Properties
- Hostage Situation
- Identity Theft
- Incident Response Procedures
- Major Incident Response
- Personal Security
- Power Outage
- Report Writing
- Security Awareness Training
- Security Officer Training & Certification
- Security Role
- Sexual Harassment Training
- Traffic Control
- Weather/Natural Disasters
- Workplace Violence
- Most Any Topic You Might Need
Learn More About Us:
Protection Management, LLC is a full service professional security consultant company. We are Board Certified in Security Management; Certified Protection Professional (CPP) by ASIS International, acknowledged as the security profession’s highest recognition. Read More.