Retail businesses face numerous challenges with regards to loss prevention including internal or external theft, robbery, embezzlement, and many other security related incidents that can result in potential losses.
We Help Your Retail Security Strategy Focus on Loss Prevention Over ApprehensionApprehension means that the criminal act has already occurred, and your prevention methods, if utilized, were not effective. Your costs and liability risks are much higher when focusing on apprehension.
- A suspect may be capable of using force, including deadly force, to flee apprehension
- Your stolen property may be damaged to the extent that it cannot be placed back in inventory
Reduce Your Likelihood of Loss with a Customized Security Risk AssessmentAs part of our security risk assessments for retail operations, we look at numerous factors that have the highest risk for losses. We observe warning signs and indicators that theft and diversion are likely occurring.
We Assess Your Existing Security Measures as Well as the Following External and Internal Risk-Factors
- Product placement
- Retail space design based on the Crime Prevention through Environmental Design (CPTED) principle
- Security technology
- Cashier security
- Security awareness
- Staff safety and security
- Inventory controls
- Delivery management
- Storage and office security
- And many other factors
Protect Your Business from Loss as a Result of Human Actions, by an Employee, Customer or VendorWe help you prevent loss as a result of:
- Inadequate staff training
- Poor business practices
- Lack of security processes
- Lack of management oversight
Contact Us for a Free Phone Consultation, and Improve Your Retail Security TodayDue to a number of factors, the reason many businesses fail with regards to loss prevention can be summed up in a few examples.
- Management often does not have time, or is not willing to, stay current with the developing trends in which losses can occur.
- Management does not realize the impact of loss prevention training so does not perceive it as important.
Learn More About Us:
Protection Management, LLC is a full service professional security consultant company. We are Board Certified in Security Management; Certified Protection Professional (CPP) by ASIS International, acknowledged as the security profession’s highest recognition. Read More.