Special Event Security Consultant
Do you need help in designing your security operations plan using the security industry’s best practices in a range of subjects (e.g. staffing plans, credentialing, communications, crowd flows, risk mitigation, public safety coordination, budget accountability, site design, VIP protection, etc.)?
Do you need assistance from someone with security experience that is truly relevant to how a major event is planned and executed?
Do you want a security expert who is Board Certified in Security Management, and has years of law enforcement experience?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you have come to the right place.
Are you an event planner looking for a security expert to evaluate and coordinate all of the potential security risks?
When you are planning a large event, whether it is a concert, festival, political rally, wedding, graduation, company party or any other event expecting a potentially large crowd, Protection Management, LLC is ready to assist you.
How We Protect You as a Special Event Security Consultant
- We conduct a security risk assessment on the event site.
- We coordinate with local law enforcement and security suppliers to ensure you’re getting the services and coverage you’re expecting for a safe and successful event.
- We provide detailed planning and on-site security coordination.
- We support our clients with specialized expert security advice.
- We work with law enforcement, fire, and EMS to insure that emergency routes remain open.
- We provide expert security consulting and operational management for major events.
- We work with you to screen security guard services.
Our approach is to ensure that trained professionals are overseeing your event rather than part-time employees or just recently hired staff. In the majority of cases contracted security providers are not experienced in coordinating special event security other than providing security guards with little or no formal training. When an event is expecting a large crowd the event planners need to give serious consideration to what security risks are associated with such a gathering, and conduct a high-level security risk assessment of the location, event, and potential guests (planned or unplanned).
We will work with your event planners to coordinate all aspects of the event so that you and your team will not need to be consumed with safety and security issues, or that of crowd control, traffic, parking, and many other tasks that normally cause a lot of anxiety and stress for management teams. Our services will compliment your event, and you will have peace of mind that your guests or attendees are safe.
Why Choose Protection Management, LLC for Special Event Security Planning Services
Our principal consultant, John M. White, CPP, CHPA, has planned for a number of different special events, and is recognized as a security expert with a diverse and extensive background in law enforcement and security planning. John is Board Certified in Security Management as a Certified Protection Professional (CPP). His past special event security planning experience includes working with local, state, and federal government agencies, local, national, and international businesses.
- Airport Officials
- County Officials
- Emergency Management Agencies
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
- Federal Law Enforcement Agencies
- Fire Departments (City, County, State)
- Law Enforcement Agencies
- Mass Transit Trains, Trolleys, Bus Lines
- Medical Centers
- Military Installations
- Municipal, County and State Governments
- Presidential Security Details
- Schools Systems
- State Highway Departments
- State Police
- Street Departments
- Traffic Engineering
We can then assist with the selection process of a security guard service, if warranted, and establish the proper security presence and response needed. Protection Management will be your advocate in the planning and actual event, providing the coordination of all activities associated with the security of your guests, employees, visitors, and property.
Our expertise in security and crowd control measures insures that we will be that vital service which is necessary to successful event preparation. Underestimating security issues can result in increased liability and can become a public relations disaster.
- Crowd Control
- Emergency Action Plans
- Incident Command
- Law Enforcement Coordination
- Mass Transit
- Parking Plans
- Pedestrian/Vehicular Traffic Control Plans
- Perimeter Controls
- Risk Mitigation
- Safety Coordination
- Shuttle Services
- Site Security
- Security Staffing Plans
- VIP Protection
- Celebrity/VIP Security Coordination
- Controlled Access Procedures
- Crisis Response Preparation
- Crowd Management
- Evacuation Planning
- Executive Protection/Security Planning & Implementation
- Meeting/Conference Planning and Logistics
- Perimeter Security Planning and Management
- Post-Conference Surveys & Reporting
- Security Contract Reviews
- Security Planning for Parking
- Security Program Development
- Threat Assessments
- Traffic Management & Coordination