Security Management Mentoring
There are times when a security director may need advice or guidance related to security program management. After all, the odds are that no one can know everything about security, and when that is the case even the most seasoned professionals call on others for advice.
Over 35 Years of Experience in Security Management MentoringWhere does one turn to get unbiased advice that has been proven effective and comes from a source that has over 35 years of experience? The answer is simple, call on a recognized security expert at Protection Management, LLC that has trained numerous law enforcement and security professionals over the course of four decades.
Security Management Mentoring in Person, or via Conference Call or VideoProtection Management LLC offers mentoring to existing security professionals, either in person, via conference calls or video conferencing as needed. These services are available to security leaders throughout the United States.
- Services can be arranged on a retainer basis for ongoing support
- Services can be a one-time site visit to assist a new manager in setting up a security department
We Tailor our Security Management Mentoring to your NeedsWe understand that every client is unique, and because of this we will tailor our objectives and services to meet the requirements of each client we serve. When we evaluate your existing security management if we were to find that the leadership is deficient in experience, training, education, or professionalism, we will work with your organization to institute positive changes, and we will support your security management until such time that they can operate autonomously.
We Offer Security Management Mentoring Assistance for:
- Departments in Transition, such as New Management
- In-House Security to Contract Security (or vice versa)
- Professionalizing an existing security department
- And more ...
Security Management Mentoring Services Available
- Clery Reporting
- Crime Prevention Strategies
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design Evaluations
- Crisis Management Support 24/7
- Disaster Response
- Facility Security Controls
- Gang Awareness Training & Mitigation Strategies
- Law Enforcement Liaison
- Lock & Key Management
- Security Awareness Programs
- Security Incident Trending & Analysis
- Security Management Training
- Security Policy Development
- Security Project Management
- Security Technology Oversight, Training, Testing
- Access Control System Management
- Exterior Lighting Evaluations & Management
- Security Alarms (e.g. Panic, Burglary, Duress, Infant)
- Security Video Surveillance Systems
- Security Training Programs
- Security Vendor Selection & Management
- Staff Hiring & Selection
- State Mandated Reporting
- Visitor Management
- Workplace Bullying Prevention & Mitigation
- Workplace Violence Prevention
- Other services are available upon request
Contact Protection Management, LLC Today for Expert Security Management MentoringYou can rest assured that our management professionals are Board Certified in Security Management and have extensive experience, education, and training in security best practices and standards, and we keep current on regulatory requirements for both licensing and training. Our intent is not to take over your security management but to improve the security department’s value and effectiveness by assisting your current management personnel to become better trained and educated on the ever-changing security trends and challenges. Contact us today to find out how we can assist your organization or security department with short-term or long-term support and mentoring services.
Learn More About Us:
Protection Management, LLC is a full service professional security consultant company. We are Board Certified in Security Management; Certified Protection Professional (CPP) by ASIS International, acknowledged as the security profession’s highest recognition. Read More.